SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Dance

The more I move through life the more connected things become.

I can't remember when it started to happen but I recall having conversations with Robin about how when we needed something it would appear; when we thought about someone they would call.

If anything, the increasing level of connectedness seemed aligned with an increasing level of openness. A willingness to live with eyes open. A willingness to see the magic in things. A willingness to see things with a bit more of a childlike vision.

People, places, events. So much seems united.

Recently I wondered if I drive this process or does the universe? Then I thought "no, neither of us drives it unilaterally."

Somehow it's more like a slowly evolving dance between two partners. All it seems to require on our side is to be open, to be receptive to the gifts that the universe offers, and to let loose and go with the flow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home