SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Grieving at 2 years

Well, Sunday night was a little sucky. :)

Monday morning things were great. Got up and out of the house for a flight in the morning, and then skiing in the evening. As I got things together Monday morning I was back to my usual upbeat self. I was actually surprised at how low I'd felt Sunday night, but not too surprised that I'd bounced back on Monday. Resiliency is a beautiful thing!

I can say that I don't know how all the emotional stuff is programmed in our brains. In some respects it's nice to know that it's there, and maybe it's even better seeing how it heals itself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home