SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Spark!

I was at a meeting today where I came across a woman who had a bit of a spark to her - a positive energy! At one point she was hungry and as she leaves the room she says with a smile to her friends that she's going to get "something yummy for my tummy". Everything she says seems to be funny to her and she's always smiling. Wow - what a spark! Of course she's married, but I make a point of talking to her because I'm intensely curious - how come I'm not dating women like this? Like remembering a forgotten dream my interactions with this woman start to bring back memories of Robin's positive energy, the curiosity and happiness that she could exude. Wow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home