SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

First Date #10

Yep, Can't stop me know I'm just rolling right on through a dozen!

Date #10 lives about fifty minutes away so we each drove twenty-five minutes to meet in the middle of nowhere. The restaurant was nice, the conversation was fun. She seemed a little stiff. I didn’t think much of it until we said goodbye and she threw her arms around my neck. Oh my, I guess she just isn't always that expressive until the end of a date.

Interestingly, we had talked about rebound relationships. She described dating someone soon after she divorced and then one day waking up and asking herself "why am I dating this person?"

Over the next couple of weeks we would exchange e-mails every three or four days until it became apparent that the energy level was too low for me to drive all the way out there again! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home