SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Times change

Ah, vacation time! Julia and Yani have graciously invited me to spend some time with them on Block Island.

Last year I had been walking through town with Julia and feeling self-conscious I'd been asking her about fashion tips. This year as we walk through town I mention that I brought along everything I'd need for a date in case I were to meet someone this weekend.

Last year I was working on overcoming my shyness by asking passers-by what time it was. This year I'm pretty adept at starting conversations and talking to anyone.

What a difference a year makes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home