SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

A year in dating

A year ago I was just learning how to approach people, well approach women specifically. Having been in a long-term relationship through last Winter I wasn't in a position to be practicing or learning new skills but this summer I've pretty much thrust myself into these situations. I'm actually feeling pretty relaxed about meeting women and I'm starting to be picky about whom I will date. I no longer seem intimidated by how someone acts, what they look like, or their educational background. I still feel foggy about what's supposed to happen next in a relationship but I pretty much have the "meeting" part worked out. There's still some spark that I had with Robin, a conspiratorial feeling like we were partners in crime. I haven't sensed that with anyone yet, but I wonder if that just develops over timeā€¦

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home