SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Life is Good

Today I attended a meeting for work. I noticed that in conversations I seem to be more at ease these days talking to people from all levels of the organization. It would appear that I used to be at least a bit self-conscious in work settings and I seem to have lost that trait. There seem to be fewer "odd" thoughts penetrating my conscious these days my mind seems clearer than it's even been.

Whereas last summer the world seemed short on possibilities, now it seems ripe with opportunity. I'm glad I've taken the time to develop again both socially and personally. Instead of focusing on the idea of meeting someone to be my partner I seem focused on finding friends who are fun to be with. The thought occurs to me "life is good".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home