SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Robin in dreams

When I'd gone to the widow dinner some folks complained about seeing their loved one in dreams. Particularly the ones who see them every night - they hate it because when they wake up they feel the sense of loss all over again.

I dreamt of meeting Robin in her Aunt's house - in a room we'd stayed in before. She smiled, we talked - though I couldn't hear the words. She seemed happy. It gave me a great deal of comfort to be able to interact with her again. Having awoken I feel closer to her. I felt like in the dream Robin couldn't leave that particular room but I had the sense that I could return and visit her anytime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home