SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Orion

Sometime freshman year in college I noticed the constellation Orion was appearing every night. In the Fall I'd see it first early in the evening, then as winter progressed I'd see it later and later at night. For some reason it brought a feeling of consistency to the world. I considered how this constellation would follow its cycle and as long as I was around it would be back again year after year. I guess there was some realization that its cycle had been around long before me and it would continue long after I was gone. I don’t know if I felt I was watching over it, or it was watching over me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home