SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Friday, March 07, 2008

In tune - the messages never stop

I end up flipping channels and eventually pick a movie to watch - "Always". It stars Richard Dreyfus as a firefighting pilot out West. It's seems like a cool movie with lots of airplanes and flying scenes. But next thing I know Richard Dreyfus' character dies in an accident.

As the plot evolves it's evident that his character hasn't left this earth. He stays around for a year and watches as his girlfriend (Holly Hunter) deals with grief, with loss, with learning, with finding new love, and finding her strength.

Geez, when you're in tune with the universe the messages never stop coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home