SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

"Life is Good"

After the bike ride we had lunch and at some point my biking friend used the phrase "Life is Good" and I thought, yep.

I remember reading an online article sometime in the last year which described the "life as good" line of products (t-shirts, hats, etc.) and their popularity among folks who were facing tough illnesses. The article proposed that patients with a positive attitude could relate to the phrase. Specifically, during tough times life wasn't all that excellent, but neither was life all that stinky, if you could keep a positive perspective then all-in-all "life was good".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home