SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Reading day

My time is much more balanced these days. I purposely plan for days to do my own things (even if I don't know what they are yet) and days to meet with folks to do things. Things seem to naturally balance themselves out. If a week starts to seem crowded, inevitably some plans change and I've got some free time again.

Saturday I had plans but they changed. It became reading day. I used to only read one book at a time, but today I somehow switched back and forth all day long between three books, "The Power of Now", "Spiritual Traditions" and the new Harry Potter book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home