SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Coffee Day

Thursday would be a "coffee" day. I went to bed Wednesday around midnight and woke up at 4am, 6am and 8am. The first time I awoke from a dream in which there was a family picnic and we could fly around through levitation - how cool is that!

The next time I awoke from a dream in which I was doing laundry in the basement with a biking friend, my brother Corry and Robin. The biking friend went upstairs (I guess to put away laundry) which left Corry, Robin and I. Robin's hair was growing back, but it was still on the short side. She was happy and smiling and talking. I started to think about her hair and that I didn't remember it ever really growing back. Finally I asked Corry if he and I were the only two in the room. He said "yes" and Robin was gone.

I woke up feeling a little pressure in my chest. Oh well. It was nice to see her smiling again! I turned off the alarm and went back to sleep.

The third time I awoke from a dream in which an airplane was doing aerobatics and a figure parachuted out in full aviator attire - leather jacket, leather hat, goggles and scarf. Now what was that about?

When I eventually got up I knew it was going to be a long day and I wasn't going to get through it without coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home