SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Biking with Corry

My brother Corry and I have been talking about getting together, but it kept getting pushed into the future. Then we started talking about biking. Well, it didn't take long to start setting dates to get together. On July 15th we'll do a ride for the American Cancer Society.

I also explained to him that last Winter (February 5th to be exact) I had signed up Robin and I to bike the Livestrong challenge in Philadelphia this coming August. Maybe I thought that would help her improve at the time. I had long since given up on the idea of doing the ride, but after talking with Corry maybe it's back on, more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home