SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Grieving's back

Well, that old grieving feeling has been back this week. I haven't felt it strongly in about a month now (well, actually maybe it's just been weeks!). It's not as intense or as long lasting as it used to be. Now it just kind of goes over me in a wave and I can usually work out a smile about it, knowing that it's just my heart and mind coping with things. Next Friday is the one year anniversary of when Robin first had symptoms which we attributed to a serious disease and I expect to write another update of what was happening one year ago. I don't know if the grieving is happening more just because of the upcoming anniversary, or it's because I'm dwelling on writing about it…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home