SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Memorial Day weekend 2007

I had considered returning to Montreal this year to do that annual bicycle ride once again. I figured I would do it by myself - in memory of Robin and the last big ride we had done together.

In the end I decided to stay home and spend the weekend with friends. I some ways the New York City ride in early May was enough memorial for me. Ever since then I've been getting out and doing new things and meeting new people. Time to go with the flow and find new adventures.

I made the final decision not to go to Montreal just days before Memorial Day weekend. Within an hour of the decision two different friends had called and asked if I was free for the weekend.

See, the Universe is still taking care of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home