SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Space shuttle - over 90% fuel!

Sometimes this endeavor makes me think of a Space Launch.


When the Space Shuttle is on the launch pad over 93% of its weight is fuel.

It's as if all your support and all the well wishes are the fuel that carry Robin aloft!

Here are some more photos:

Me and Robin and Tessa, Kristen and Patrick:


Robin after a day of Skiing:

Robin in 2004 when she biked over 3,000 miles in one summer (yeah, I know she's holding up six fingers, but it was just 3,000 miles)


1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greg,

You are the spiritual knight in shining light….I read the website everyday and continue to admire in a way that can not be expressed in words. You provide the deepest of what love stands for…your journey with Robin has just begun…you both will travel side by side through the universe forever and forever…

Love and Friendship Always, Ann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home