SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Dreaming of Robin

This morning as I began to stir I was partly in a dream with Robin and partly awake. She and I were having fun in the house I grew up in. I don't see her in dreams often and today the experience brings me only joy. So while the analytical portion of my brain acknowledged that this was a dream and tried to rouse me more fully, the dream side overruled. I smiled, squeezed my eyes shut a little bit and enjoyed the reverberations of dreamland a little longer.

2 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greg,

That must have been very nice to experience.

Have a Merry Christmas.

Be well,
Gail

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I share your experience, I dreamt of my love only once sice he died. It was the most beautiful dream and he was swinging me around in his arms when I transformed from dream land into reality. I can say I woke up happy, confused and then sad..all in that order. I am glad you were able to go back to your dream and enjoy it as long as you could hold onto it. I know it made your day.
Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home