SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fool avoided!

Well, this post is way out of sync. It's month's later and I'm just filling in the details related to "falling in love" last week. The dinner last night was with the British woman I'd met last week - this time it was just the two of us.

Afterwards we decided to walk around the neighborhood near the restaurant. We held hands and joked and laughed. I never would have imagined I could feel this way after my teenage years! :) I'm now quite sure that a person can have these feelings at *any* age.

Last week she had noted that she splits her time between the East coast and West coast. She also informed me that she's leaving in a few days to spend a couple of months on the West coast.
This has pros and cons. If she stuck around here any longer I'm sure I would make a fool of myself. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home