SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Breaking down barriers

Last Winter I'd taken a training class in Florida and met a coworker from another part of the country. She had "The Spark" and I really had fun hanging out with her. We ran into each other again at this conference and headed out for lunch. She's still in a long-term relationship so we're just friends, however we can both be touchy-feely. For instance we can touch each other on the arm when we're talking, or she can take my arm while we're walking down the street. Since I've broken down some of my self-limiting ideas about how friends act and how lovers act, I feel like my relationships with friends have taken on a new dimension.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home