SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Monday, October 27, 2008

New Orleans!

Today I arrived in New Orleans for a work related conference. Upon boarding the airplane for the second flight leg I found someone in my assigned seat. I showed him my boarding pass and he realized he was in the wrong seat. He moved on and left me sitting next to a New Orleans native. I apologized for dislodging the fellow she'd been talking to. She said that was fine and she observed that I had such a "peaceful, composed manner". She was many years my senior, but we chatted and flirted anyway. She provided a list of the best places for visitor's to dine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home