SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Monday, June 30, 2008

First Date #6

Besides dating I've also been getting out participating in group activities such as dinners and wine tasting. And so I met the next woman in a social setting a couple of times. We soon agreed to meet for dinner. I arrived early to the tiny restaurant and the host tried to seat me next to the entrance which I declined. After a bit of finagling he provided a much better table - a kind gesture for which he and the waiter would be splitting a huge tip! The dinner went very nicely with no red flags. She's a healthcare practitioner who has property out in the countryside where she's learning to fix things around the house and she has a tractor to farm the land - how independent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home