SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dating bug

I’d resolved at some point to not write about dating because it seemed too personal, but hey, after everything else I've written what's the difference? Dating has been the one thing that’s produced the most learning opportunities, the most laughter, the most special happy moments, and the most heartache as I learn to grow and evolve. Whatever happens, I continue to remind myself that the fears and scary feelings I have are nothing compared to watching Robin become ill and die.

Dating has been a strange subject. I may have mentioned along the way that I had a drive to date again. No, not months after Robin had died, more like weeks. Weird? Yeah, even I knew it was weird, but in the recent past going with my instincts has been a way of life. Well, mostly. It was really easy to follow my instincts into the dating world. It’s been a heck of a lot more difficult extracting myself from some situations. But as it turns out that’s been one of the life lessons that I’ve had to learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home