SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Whack upside the head

I was talking to Alex the other day (yep still seeing him) about the fact that I've resumed my relationship from last Winter, yet I'm still going on first dates. I've been open about the fact that I'm dating but it's starting to feel uncomfortable. Plus how do I know if this woman is for me and I should simply discontinue the "first dates"?

Alex suggests that if I'm not in a committed relationship then it's OK to be going on dates. He also states that I don't seem to have enough information to answer my own questions so I should keep exploring.

I think "What patience this guy must have to not occasionally whack me upside the head to bring me back to awareness".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home