SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Can't catch a break

This weekend I carved out time to be by myself. I suppose everyone has a different approach. Some folks want to be with friends, some with family, some just a quiet day. I made simple plans to see some friends here and there on the weekend. No big dinners or other reminders. I spent two hours talking to my sister Kim on the phone.

Today I haven't had the welling up feeling of tears. Now I wonder why I've been so stressed leading up to this weekend, and yet today I don't feel any particular effect. So now I wonder why I'm not crying. I just can't get a break. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home