SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sparkling ice

We've had a few ice storms this year. Recently trees and shrubs were coated with a thick layer of ice which persisted for a few days. A friend's husband was flying home from travel and he noted that descending into the area the landscape glistened and sparkled.

Recently when driving I'd seen swaths of ice coated trees and thought how beautiful it looked. That made me think about life, which led me to think about Robin. It's not like seeing beauty in life immediately triggers thoughts about her. It's when I start thinking about the mystery of life which makes me wonder where she's gone to. Where do we all go to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home