SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Friday, February 15, 2008

That old grieving feeling

Some of the habits of last Spring have been returning. I've been going to bed later, having more trouble getting to sleep.

On the way to work this morning I starting thinking about the upcoming anniversary and I nearly turned around and went home, I didn’t really feel like being at the office. I had a regular doctor visit scheduled near the office in the afternoon so I figured what's the use in going home and then coming back later anyway.

After the doctor's appointment I was walking back to my car when the grieving feeling hit and I just started crying. What a way to start the weekend…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home