SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dating too early?

I was talking with a friend and I stated something that I'd been thinking about for a few days, that "maybe I had started dating too early". She asked why I would think that and so I explained some of the complications.

Then I thought, it seems like I’m judging myself. I've learned an awful lot about myself and about relationships in the past six months - not the least of which is that we (as humans) have the ability to form new relationships even after loss. Then I thought "I guess it's just been part of my path" so there's no need for me to make judgments about where my journey has taken me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home