SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Running out of steam

Well, I've been running out of steam when it comes to writing "last year" stories (though I'll finish with a few more entries here). I think my decreasing initiative is actually a good thing. In the Spring when I first had the urge to write about things that had happened in 2006, I really felt like I needed to tell the story about how things began. As I've written the last couple of 'installments' the urge has been diminishing. I expect it's the natural progression of the grieving process and working things out in my head. I had planned to cover the events leading up to the start of the blog, so I'll post these last few "2006" to complete that mission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home