SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Bisy Backson

Or in other words the 'Busy Back Soon' personality described in "The Tao of Pooh". The Busy Back Soon person is so busy doing things they don't have time to stop and enjoy life. I expect this was another facet of why I was getting out and experiencing new adventures this Spring - it was a way to occupy my mind!

I've certainly had some ups and downs the last several months. Back in March I wore an iPod nearly all my waking hours. For the last couple of months I've often felt a little hurried and a little off balance. I've been playing the radio in the car way too loud, and I sing to just about anything on the radio as if I'm going to be on the next American Idol show - except with no perceived ability to hold a tune. Well, I guess that wouldn't preclude me from making it to the tryouts! ;)

Two weeks ago things suddenly seemed to slow down a notch. I started to feel a bit more relaxed. I purposely began blocking off nights during the week to "not do things".

These days I'm not playing the radio so loudly anymore. I don’t feel so much like I'm in a hurry to get somewhere. Wherever I am at the moment seems to be OK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home