SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Pool party!

I was fortunate enough to be invited to a pool party today (Thanks D!). When I arrived in the late afternoon the kids were getting out of the pool and I thought I'd missed all the fun. But it wasn't long before three of them (I guess about ages 3, 5 and 7) were back in the pool playing. We got to throw the water football around, jump off the diving board and practice swimming. Little Julie didn’t seem to open her eyes underwater yet, so we practiced retrieving things off the bottom by opening our eyes and looking for them. Then she practiced jumping off the diving board and swimming across the pool. What a blast to see kids learning things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home