SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Robin's strength


I know the latest news might seem like a downer. Rest assured Robin still goes through each day with a positive spirit, a sense of hope and a remarkable sense of Peace! I can only assume that all of your positive energy continues to shine through her each day!

It may seem like a scary period. It may seem like an awkward time. But, please don't let that dampen your enthusiasm, or your show of support! Your continued cards, e-mails and words of encouragement help give both of us tremendous strength!

Remember - a positive spirit doesn’t come from what the doctor says - it comes from the inside!

5 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin and Greg, Want you to know I have been following your journey via the blog since this summer. Have been praying for you daily. Sorry to say I haven't let you know that. The two of you show so much strength that everyone benefits from knowing you.
Good to see you at the office the other day. How was the cheesecake??

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I have positive thoughts of you everyday and praying for a miracle now. I am glad you 2 have each other. Trice

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Gail Lund's sister-in-law and I have been so touched by your story. You both are in my prayers each day. I am so inspired by the love Greg has for Robin, and I'm sure it's reciprocated. You're teaching the rest of us to slow down and cherish. Thank you.

 
At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blessings and love to you and your darling wife, from someone in Chicago who's never met you and still thinks of you often. I pray for the healing waves of peace to continue flowing through you and your family, giving you strength and courage for the road ahead. So many people are walking with you, so much love surrounds you... I hope you can feel it.

 
At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin and Greg,

Miracles happen all around us on a daily basis. Hold on to that positive energy and sense of humor.

We're sending love and healing thoughts your way.

Kathy and Dave D.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home