SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Robin says…LiveStrong!

Robin says it's normal to cry sometimes, but she says afterwards we need to "stay positive". We've got an entire week of testing to go so she says we might as well choose to be positive and happy each day!

Today she's wearing a LiveStrong hat and shirt sent to her from the family of Larry, Faye, Jacob and Fuzzy. Now I *really* understand what that saying means!

2 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LiveStrong it is!
I'm bringing an "Ironman" hat for Robin.
Love, dad

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We hope that the hat and shirt will help keep you warm until spring! Our thoughts are with you always! LiveStrong - Larry, Faye, Jake and Fuzzy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home