SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Just Chillin'

Just chillin' this weekend. Robin's been sending out some cards and we've been watching some movies.

Robin's mobility is much better with the pain med patch. Not only had her bones been aching last week, but Friday the doctor gave her a shot to boost her red blood cell count - unfortunately the shot can also make your bones ache!

We've been enjoying each day and we're in pretty good moods. Robin's sister Sharon, and Ed came over to play cards a little bit Saturday. My Dad's coming to visit later this week and my brother Corry and sister-in-law Michele will be visiting next weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home