SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Had a good cry!

Last weekend was the toughest one for me so far. Sharon and Ed were arriving to play cards in the afternoon on Saturday. I went upstairs to get changed right before they arrived. In the process of getting ready I just started crying and couldn't stop. I guess it was about twenty minutes before Robin came up to check on me. I eventually stopped crying, but chose to stay in bed for a couple hours while Robin played cards with our visitors. I made it downstairs and had a chance to chat for a little bit before they left. Guess the stress of things had just piled up for too long. We'd been so focused on our original plan from August. Since the plan was upset two weeks ago we've been in limbo waiting to work out the next steps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home