SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Perfect for someone!

Lately it occurs to me that much as I feel that not everyone is a match for me, I'm also not a match for just any woman. We've all got our own personal ideas, concepts, biases about what our significant other will be like. Whereas I tend to be picky about whom I'll meet for a second (or third) date, I have occasionally met women whom I think would be a great match but they don't feel the same way. No worries. I know how picky I am, I'd be wary if my match wasn't just as discriminating. My goal is to eventually be in a healthy relationship and I'm hoping to meet women with the same goal. We don't have to be perfect for every person, just for one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home