SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The daily dose of songs

Well, on the way to meet Julia for cheesecake at 7pm, and then on the way home, I heard several songs which had me thinking (Time in a Bottle, River of Dreams), the last one I just caught a little of but it was the best.

May the angels protect you
Trouble neglect you
And heaven accept you when its time to go home
So when hard times have found you
And your fears surround you
Wrap my love around you
You're never alone
Never alone
Never alone

I'll be in every beat of your heart
When you face the unknown
Wherever you fly
This isn't goodbye
My love will follow you stay with you
Baby you're never alone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home