SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

The emotional side

On July 5th I wrote about left brain-right brain and that in grieving it felt like the emotional side of the brain didn't really grasp that Robin was gone. I wrote that the emotional side had thought processes like a child: "You could explain everything logically [about death] to the child and they would seem to understand, then a few minutes later they could ask you if the person's going to be home for dinner."

Now that little voice chirps in every once in a while like it's playing twenty questions. These days the questions don't occur at the same time as grieving and now the little voice is asking "Where is she now? Where did she go to?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home