SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Name in the sand

I was early for a Saturday night dinner (in Florida), so I took some time to walk on the beach. My mind wandered. I thought of my hike in the woods the other night. Things here and there reminded me of Robin.

Usually I'll let the thoughts flow where they will, but sometimes it's best to put them away for a while. I walked to the where the surf was coming up over the sand and then receding. In the sand I scribed "Robin" and a smiley face. I took a last look at it and then continued down the beach.

On the way back my thoughts were onto new things. I momentarily wondered where I'd been writing in the sand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home