SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Experiential learning

I feel like I've been out having adventures for the past few months. Continuously pushing my limits and expanding my experiences. Almost like a I'm wearing a new skin - it's still me inside but I do and say things that would have been foreign to me a couple of years ago. I've progressed from being a bit nervous and unsure of myself to becoming comfortable in what feels to me like an entirely new environment. I'm certain that I am learning as much (or more) about myself as I am about the new people that I meet.

When it comes to learning about my environment I feel as if I've been stranded on a foreign island and after months of exploring I'm starting to find the furthest reaches. I'm starting to see the boundaries by which I define myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home