SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Ringing in my ears

Last year a friend sent Robin some healing chimes (I guess they produce a particularly healing musical note). Whenever I heard them ring in the springtime I'd think of the times when Robin was going through treatment. This summer they rang so loudly that most of the time I kept them silenced by tying them up. Occasionally I’d untie them and let them ring for ten or twenty minutes while I was out back. This morning as I had breakfast on the porch I decided to leave them untied. When I hear them now they bring a smile to my face. They still remind me of Robin - but when she was a happy girl - and they also remind me that life is precious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home