SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Boundaries

Well, I really have been having fun since getting my laugh back. It's not that I wasn't having fun before, but I feel more of a spark in me these days in whatever I'm doing. I have shared a bit about meeting new friends and about meeting new people but I do try to be cognizant of boundaries and so not everything happening in my life ends up on the blog. It's original purpose had been to facilitate communication about Robin's situation, but since then it's morphed into a journal for me (obviously) .

When I do get down to considering the purpose of the blog (besides the tremendous benefit which I get from writing) one idea that sustains me is that someday, someone in a similar situation might find something helpful in it's content. That something in my experience might resonate with them and it might ease their journey. Once in a while I think it's time to wrap it up, or take a hiatus. Then as I continue to evolve and change I think, well, just a little while longer, there might just be a few more things to write about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home