SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Amusement Night

Julia and I met for dinner at a local restaurant at 5:30 with plans to see a movie at 7:00pm. Yani was working nearby and decided to join us. We chatted and chatted and as if in a time warp and it was soon past seven o'clock. No bother, we can see a movie anytime. We continued talking, laughing, joking and the next thing it was 8:30. I was very thirsty and kept getting refills of water which added to the amusement for the evening (you'll just have to ask Julia what that was all about).

I mentioned I was flying to Martha's Vineyard Saturday and would they be interested in going? Yani is busy studying for a very important exam at the end of the month, but he suggested Julia go with me. The smallest plane she has been in is a corporate jet, and she wasn't completely comfortable with the idea of flying in a small airplane. She asked if there's room to move around in the plane and I explain that this will be more like being in a car than in a business jet. Well, she says she'll give it a try!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home