SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

House Cleaning

I do have this urge to clean up the house (ala Spring cleaning) when I get back from vacation in August. In May I had filled up the entire back of the station wagon with a bunch of Robin's clothes that I took to Goodwill. The hardest part was that I had anticipated the folks at Goodwill would ask where all this stuff had come from and I'd have to tell them the story.

Nope, they just said "put it over there in the bin" and went back to what they were doing.

Three days after I'd gone to Goodwill I found another entire dresser full of stuff but I'd lost the drive to clean it out (boy could she store stuff away!). These days I just keep seeing things in cubby holes and on shelves that I don't need anymore…

(Geez - it was harder to post this then it was to clean out the drawers in May!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home