SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Smilin' Face! :)

About ten years ago Robin's father passed away from cancer. What a disease. The treatments take away your hair. Over time you lose unbelievable amounts of weight. In the end the shell of your body hardly resembles your former healthy self.

Whenever I remember Robin's father two different images come to mind - his gaunt body just before his death, and his regular, smiling self the way he looked before he ever was sick. Over time the images of him when he was ill seem to fade, but the images of the regular Bill Bradley persist in my mind.

So it will be with Robin.

Here are some pictures from Jan 2006. She was thrilled because one of her clients had just presented her with "Hello Kitty" pajamas!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home