SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Open House Saturday!

Separate from the private family service, friends are welcomed to an open house on Saturday, February 24th from 1pm to 4pm at the residence.

I expect Robin would have wanted us to keep things light, so if you've got a Hello Kitty shirt, that would be most appropriate to wear! If you don't happen to own one then any festive, colorful outfit will do! I expect we'll also be playing Robin's favorite music so you might hear songs from Tina Turner, Carole King or Sarah McLachlan on the stereo. We consider this a time to celebrate so if you're interested in coming, then bring a positive spirit and a smile!

2 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure Robin will enjoy it.

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So many people that Robin has touched have told me they have been thinking of Robin, for one reason or another eg no email or more comfort with private thoughts I wanted all to know that Robin, as usual, in her quiet way is working on people still... influencing their thoughts their approach to friends and family and their lives...
One way my husband and I have chosen to help those who "physically leave us" carry on is to act in their absence. Thinking of them and what they would have done, this celebration of life Greg is planning is just that... Robin will love this!
so even if you live to far to come tune into Robins' channel, and hear the music!
Julia and Yani

 

Post a Comment

<< Home