SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Rockin' Robin

Robin and I were coming up in the elevator earlier with one other passenger who was going to an upper floor. This woman's cell phone started going off and playing a Latin dance rhythm. Robin didn't miss a beat - with her feet planted firmly on the floor she started gently gyrating her upper body and arms to keep up with the music. I joined in and we moved and grooved for a few seconds until the elevator reached our floor. The woman smiled and laughed and said everyone seems to enjoy her ringtone!

2 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You groovin' guys!
Dad

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tying this log into the one asking what I would change about my life...to live each day more consciously aware of every gift of joy and beauty. Even a cell phone ring-tone can create a joyful moment! You two are an inspiration for what is a truly loving couple.

Teri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home