SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Good day!

This evening the injection went well, though I spilled a tiny bit! So far Robin has had some mild nausea, but she is definitely feeling better than past treatments!

It's been a while, but tonight she and I did talk about how we each occasionally have doubts about how things will turn out. It actually felt really good to be able to talk about it as a couple. Then (as we typically do) we talked about our plans for the future together. We also talked about changes we would make in how we live our lives based upon this experience.

Having seen Robin go through this, is there anything you would change in how you live your life?

4 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have learned alot from this experience. I no longer assume that my friends know I love them or that I care. I come right out and tell them!!! I also am more appreciative of every moment I have (whether good or bad) because life is precious! You and Robin are precious to me!!!
Connie

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!
More to come,
Love, Dad

 
At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I could change some thing it would be to live closer and see family more often. I love and miss all my sisters and brothers!
Kim

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I wanted to say before was that change for me is not an easy thing but when you're in the crucible you're more likely to commit to change. For me what I am getting out of seeing Robin going through this is the beauty of the two of you caring for each other in the most tender and respectful way. I am learning from you to be alert to people who truly and easily care for others, people I see every day, and to be sure to acknowledge and encourage their caring activities.
Love, Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home