SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hair compare!



On September 2nd we shaved our heads when Robin's hair started falling out. Since then I've trimmed mine a couple of times to keep it short. Robin hasn't cut her hair since September 2nd and she is still having trouble keeping up! Her hair has thinned appreciably but it just recently showed signs of a growth spurt. She might eventually catch up to me after all!

Here's Robin with our friend Mike who showed his support on Sept 12th by taking the plunge!

1 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Greg (and Robin).... I LOVE how relate/communicate Robin's progress. It makes me feel as if I were there! I am in prayer, spirit and thoughts. Did anyone ever share with you, Robin, how BEAUTIFUL your eyes are??? Oh-a My-a God-a!!! They so big and gorgeous :) Miss you and hope the hills are getting smaller. Think of you often and would like to visit when you are ready.
Love and hugs,
Your sister reflexologist,
Donna Pivero

 

Post a Comment

<< Home