SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Robin revisited

Ever since my perspective about Robin's life changed I seem to have a newfound ability to ask her questions. Yeah, makes me wonder about the "mental health" aspects of grieving. Now I feel like I can call on her to talk and I feel a friendly, empathic, understanding, happy energy. Mostly I feel like she laughs at my concerns, smiles and points out that everything's going to be OK.

I figure she'd be proud of how I've been dealing with grieving. I was proud of her for how she handled cancer.

1 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greg,
I am so glad that you continue to blog about your feelings. Robin, truly would be proud of how you are coping and evolving! I think about her alot and talk to her too. I can see her smile and hear her giggle still. When we were traveling to Florida, I kept noticing a jeep that had a wheel cover that said: "Life is good" on in it. It was like Robin was saying, "Hi." It made me feel better, and reminded me that throughout her cancer ordeal she wanted others to know that "life is good." If we all enjoyed life the way Robin did, we would all be blessed. Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you.

Connie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home